Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpJy38HNjMU

The rams right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

C. Everett Koop posted:

You also don't add tomato sauce to a pineapple pizza; it's sweet on sweet. Could you imagine putting pineapple on a Papa John's pizza with their candy-rear end tomato sauce? Might as well be dessert.

Tomato sauce doesn't have to be sweet. A peppery tomato sauce would pair better with pineapple.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
drat, you've never had good pizza in your life, have you?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Q_res posted:

I've had plenty of good pizza, none of it from Papa John's.

If you're calling all pizza sauce tomato kool-aid, you've never had good pizza.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

It's a thing with all of the big cheap chain brands from what I can tell. Papa Johns is probably the worst, but everyone sugars up their marinara if you're buying from like, Pizza Hut or Little Caesar's or whatever.

Which is, again, a sign you're not going to get the best pizza anyway very obviously, but you know...sometimes you gotta eat and don't have enough money or patience.

e: just realized we're doing this in the Wild Card GDT, this is peak offseason chat.

My off season started in 2021.