Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It's a definitely a logo that would look cool on the backs of our matching pleather jackets OP, but I think it needs a new name - partly because I can't read what it says. Something like Posting Snakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

No no Benises of Post is clearly a superior name.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I think we'll need a rival gang from the get-go to look legit. How about Somali pirates?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Posting Snakes is clearly the muscle behind the Beniuses of Post.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I feel like Set needs to be given an official position of gang propagandist, Bossman. Also once one of us gets a cool car with LEDs, carbon fiber panels, and a high-powered subwoofer, they absolutely need to play this as our official hymn as we roll down the mean street(s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgqOFT0f2c4

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 15, 2024

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

You heard the boss, Belugans of Post! Time to retreat to our stadium bathroom HQ where we will first wipe down all the mirrors with Windex glass cleaner, then proceed with our scheduled scheming by voting on the primary colors of our criming attire, followed by nominations of who should be our rival gang.

Today's password at the men's door is "4irb3nd3r" (pronounced like airbender, don't say the number names)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I'm out, Jackie Chan Boss, few of our posters moving south to BYOB. Will send postcards.