Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

I've only seen episode 1 & 2 of season 4, and have only read a few pages of this thread so this might have already come up, but:

E 2 ends with the dramatic relevation that Annie and Clark had the same tattoo. We've got 2 cops with detailed knowledge of Annie's case, (one of them can even be said to be obsessed with it) and none of them recall this tattoo from the autopsy reports? Am I missing something here?

Freudian slippers fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Thanks. I sort of knew that, but figured it couldn't be that bad. Too bad Navarro forgot to check the autopsy reports when she was obsessing over the case, I guess. And too bad Danvers did the same when she took over the case, I also guess? Not really surprising that the case wasn't solved, when you consider the quality of police work here.