Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The deadwood side kick acting as the town cuck, again, is very funny to me.

Glad he’s getting work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

sure okay posted:

wait so how DID those nerds die? And how did Rose follow a ghost to the bodies? Why did the power go out right as that one guy had a seizure and said The Spooky Phrase?

I still don't see how those aren't not a supernatural/weird science things, but the show seems to has lost interest in that stuff compared to Annie K and Evil Mine Corp

edit: and whoever wrote We Are All Dead and then put Ferris Bueller on repeat. WHat kind of state of mind was that guy in?

Everyone was hopped up on spiral drugs.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Kosmo Gallion posted:

This was a bad season, maybe the worst.

Jodie Foster arguing with Christopher Eccelston about the rule book and who was in charge of the investigation. Like... c'mon... "Prestige TV" indeed.

Sure I don't have the training, resources, or employees to effectively investigate this case, but I want it BECAUSE I'M A STRONG WOMAN