Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
So was it just me or did the frozen bodies at the end look extremely goofy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
I don’t think this season is terrible, but so far I have been underwhelmed. At times it is so cheesy it feels like someone is making a parody of a prestige television cop show but without any jokes.

Now I know there are some people who take criticism of something they like personally so I don’t want to offend anyone. But why make a bad show for idiots to enjoy when you could instead make a good show for everyone to enjoy? If I was writing this season I would simply write good.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

VagueRant posted:

Slightly confused by what exactly people are hating about this.

I would say most people aren't hating it, they just think it isn't very good. Bordering on laughable at times. Personally I'm out, from what I have seen so far I don't have faith that it ends strong.

I mean I hope it ends up being good because then I can just binge it later.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
So I noped out of this show in the second or third episode and was planning to binge the rest once it all released, but given the threads reaction there doesn’t seem to be a need for that. Luckily I used the couple of hours I saved to think of zingers about this seasons quality.

True Detective? More like Bad Detective