Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LaserPrinter69 posted:

My personal theory that I hope I'm wrong about because it's so stupid, but it fits what we've been shown - some kind of virus or biological agent trapped in the soil, causes hallucinations, that the mine is inadvertantly releasing. The quip about the water going bad, the scientists writing "we are all dead" on the whiteboard, "she's awake," ...

I hope that isn't it. it's kind of a boring theory op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
That episode went hard

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

right arm posted:

Lmfao he said the thing

i cringed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Ok the reveal is great. They set it to stupid music, but that's a fun resolve

Did you skip ahead? lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

that was dumber than even my dumbest theorycrafting

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I'm glad they are letting Issa Lopez do another season even though this season sucked and I won't watch 5 because i'm sure Nic Pizzolatto is very upset about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Panzeh posted:

The superficial ties to season 1 sucked but they aren't why season 4 is bad.
^^^

TheBizzness posted:

It’s gonna be good this time.

unlikely