Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The whole thing feels pretty goofy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I had to turn this off and decided to check out Monsieur Spade and that was the right choice.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

Does anyone have the TD season 1 thread bookmarked? Would love to check that out if it's still out there somewhere.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602139&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The Sinner is like a dumber, schlockier True Detective but I enjoyed it anyway (well, season 2 and 3), mainly because of Bill Pullman's weirdly subdued performance as the introvert lead detective.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Monica Bellucci posted:

....How Daryl Zero is he?

poo poo, I'm glad you mentioned that, I've been meaning to check it out for years.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
the light ain't winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I don't remember anything about season 2 except somebody riding a motorcycle at night, colin farrell having a dream about a cowboy singing on stage, and for some reason my brain is telling me there's a scene where he punches a 10 year old