Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

A bit crispy, a bit chewy. You understand. Well if you don't understand I don't think we can be friends which you definitely want. Favorite cookie? Probably a Snickerdoodle. Favorite bacon? I don't have one, thick? Thick tends to be a better product.

edit: I don't think you can really do the crispy/chewy thing I'm looking for with a thick cookie.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jan 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Burnt to poo poo?

Also better get some chocolate chunk & chip cookies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thick and chewy bacon is king

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cookies are trash

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

crispy cookies should be illegal

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

crispy cookies can be good in certain situations but are generally worse than soft/chewy ones

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

All food is disgusting trash for children. I receive all nutrients intraanally like God intended.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like my bacon like I like my cookies OP. Mega stuffed with cream filling.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
raw

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

The average goon shouldn't be eating cookies or bacon anymore, if they want to not develop serious heart conditions and diabetes

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
carved from a pig carcass?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Which is better bacon in a cookie or bacon coated with cookie crumbs?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got something thick and chewy for you op:

Bacon. This is the bacon brand you want to buy.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

It's these:

My question is should I keep paying :10bux: for these special top-shelf 'cons or could I just nuke any old pork rear end between two paper towel sheets?

Maybe same works for cookies?!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Zany thread, OP. Should I lend you my spork?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
The difference between my cookies and your threads is I like to digest my cookies

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The most important thing for bacon is that it has the most meat possible, and the least fat. The packages in the supermarket are specifically designed to hide the fact that half of each slice is fat, arrayed so that you can only see the meat part on top and some packaging covers up the front piece.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Play posted:

The most important thing for bacon is that it has the most meat possible, and the least fat. The packages in the supermarket are specifically designed to hide the fact that half of each slice is fat, arrayed so that you can only see the meat part on top and some packaging covers up the front piece.
I feel like someone wrote an article about this once and it was just deemed true from then on.

I like fat. I'm pretty sure other people like fat too. Bacon comes from an extremely fatty area of the pig known for it's fat which is why it's used for bacon.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hot, Italian, and findoming me out of my life savings. Wait, what was the topic?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
cookies and cream

but...

bacon and cream???

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

You should be saving your bacon grease and using it anyway.

You can even use it to make cookies.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Chips ahoy cookies and milk rule

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

Zany thread, OP. Should I lend you my spork?

Maybe had you said grapefruit spoon we'd have a discussion but instead you have to spit out ignorance in this thread. Yeah I get it you're like LOL THAT PERSON SAID BACON silly internet cringe I'm gonna totally going to "dunk" on them but instead here you are with warm wet pants and we're all laughing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crispy cookies are for people who have grown out of mushy textures for toothless babies

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
We only eat soy imitation turkey bacon in this house

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
It's pretty sad that soon we won't be able to eat bacon thanks to the green new deal. :(

EDIT: Or cookies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thesaurus posted:

The average goon shouldn't be eating cookies or bacon anymore, if they want to not develop serious heart conditions and diabetes

You're not the boss of me

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I like bacon like I like my cookies.
Raw.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I like my bacon dripping from the runoff maple syrup off my choky chip flapjakks

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
What even is a crispy cookie? Like a chips ahoy?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Borrowed Ladder posted:

What even is a crispy cookie? Like a chips ahoy?

Biscotti

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

X JAKK posted:

Biscotti

Nah those are crunchy.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

thinking about the perfect bacon wrapped oven baked chocolate chip cookie

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Chief McHeath posted:

thinking about the perfect bacon wrapped oven baked chocolate chip cookie

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Cookies are trash

omg i can't with u

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m almost sure I remember seeing some place selling bacon bit chocolate chip cookies during the “BACON ON AND IN EVERYTHING!” craze quite a few years back. Salty and sweet, you see.

I’d probably try them, tbh. But only if they were soft cookies.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

You know what's bullshit? Those "soft baked" perpetually chewy cookies by chips ahoy. gently caress out of here with those chemicals they suck,

I haven't had either in years this is a childhood trauma I'm working out here.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Can you take me higher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know what I haven’t had in many years? A Stella D’Oro breadstick.