Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Theatrical release movie posters for the two Ewok movies that came out in the mid 80s. I also have a couple action figures and a French LP of the Les Petit Ewoks song that was written to accompany the first film.

theironjef has a new favorite as of 00:14 on Mar 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Desert Bus posted:

How are the movies? Do you own those too?

It's crazy how much rando crap the 80's produced. What is an Ewok? How did they get two movies, action figures, and an LP? 80's merchandising I assume.

Most 80's merchandise cash grabs were lovely cartoons/commercials right?

They are... an acquired taste. I love them but I'm a weird or unusual hobbyist. I do also own them, the cartoon(and the droids cartoon), one of those holiday special bootlegs, and just for real weird fun, a program from the 1986 Ice Capades that featured the Ewoks as they appeared in the cartoon.