Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Desert Bus posted:

It's crazy how much rando crap the 80's produced. What is an Ewok? How did they get two movies, action figures, and an LP? 80's merchandising I assume.
That Star Wars thing was a pretty big deal!

There was an Ewok cartoon, too.

I guess my somewhat unusual hobby would be that I'm part of a Japanese music association that these days primarily does karaoke, we host karaoke rooms at conventions and such. I maintain our song database with somewhere north 6000 songs in it (but I wasn't around from the beginning, I took over taking care of that part eventually), and they're all homemade. Not the music, but syncing the text to the music and making everything look good and so. I wrote a detailed guide for how to use the program we use to make good karaoke files, and that has definitely been a reason for how much the song database has grown in the last decade-ish, with many new members of the association sending in their files to be added.

KennyMan666 has a new favorite as of 09:42 on Mar 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU