Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm into fountain pens, partly the fault of the forum.

Not too weird, but I've actually taught myself to be ambidextrous. I didn't know going in that you needed a left handed nib, and just adapted because I wanted to reclaim being able to use my left hand as well as my right. (Long story short is that during my formative years I was made to use my right hand, though I was capable with both initially.)

At this point, my writing with either is equally legible, though I tend to approach certain letters differently.

Another hobby is that I've trained my cat to go outside on a leash. She doesn't heel like a dog, but getting a cat that will accept a harness is hard enough! She actually gets really excited and comes running if she hears me getting it down. It's super cute. If I pick her up to go inside before she's done playing, she complains at me with very outraged little mews. I have an older cat than her that I didn't think would be ok with walks, but has reacted favorably to the harness, so I'm going to get him one, too.

We don't leave the yard, because I don't want to rile up the neighbor dogs. It's not fair that they're kept in fences all day, and they'd absolutely terrify Nugget if we were to pass them and set them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU