Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

DuhSal posted:

Man the Steelers are really pathetic huh

They have been rear end all year, regardless of their record or how this game ends up. It’s almost an embarrassment to the NFL that this is the quality of team that makes the playoffs now. And I’m saying this as a steeler fan (and my dumbass is still hopeful). I was more excited that they were going to play in a blizzard yesterday than the possibility of a win cause the Steelers were getting 10 points and the odds of them losing by 10 in a blizzard are slim, making it a good bet.

A Sneaker Broker posted:

It might be time for the Steelers to give Tomlin the boot.
He is a great coach and his record is outstanding, but he is obviously struggling in the post season now. It’s very possible he could go elsewhere and be a winning post season coach again, I’m just not sure if/when that’s going to happen here in Pittsburgh. Rooneys will never fire him though so it’s more of a thought exercise than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
This is why the 52 yard run fake slide should be a penalty.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Rogue0071 posted:

I mean, you especially can't let a QB fake slide to break a big run and then also flag guys for that.

Hopefully after this they take a look at the slide rule after the season.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Gully Foyle posted:

I don't think even the most deluded Steelers fan thought their team would win today. Hoped, maybe, but not expected.

When I thought they were going to be playing in a blizzard that put 4 feet of snow on the field during the game, I was giving them a small chance.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
This drive is the epitome of Steelers football. We need 2 TD's in under 2 minutes, letsbstart5hrowing 4 yard passes to the middle with no time outs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Roasted Donut posted:

They absolutely have not, unless Tomlin retires.

Barring the Steelers finding a real QB in the off season, Pickett will be the starter next year.