Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Just got home from work, gently caress the Steelers.

Also gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

Steelers eating poo poo is more important than the game being close

:hmmyes:

gently caress the Steelers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Ben Roethlisberger

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DuhSal posted:

Man the Steelers are really pathetic huh

The Steelers ceiling since training camp has been "get hosed in the Wild Card round"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AndrewP posted:

omg that Greg Jennings rear end holder

"OH poo poo, DARREN SHARPER"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
...was that a pepsi commercial using Get Low?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

I’ll forever remember Dennis Miller as the worst thing I’ve ever seen on MNF.

do you not remember Jason Witten?

The irony being both announcers had some all time games. The Dennis Miller years included the Monday Night Miracle and the Antonio Freeman "He did what?!" games a few weeks apart, the Witten year had the amazing 54-51 Rams-Chiefs game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hahahahahahaa gently caress the steelers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooof