Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Kirios posted:

I was browsing channels on YouTube TV during the commercial break and got a sudden surge of anxiety when I saw on MSNBC that the Iowa Caucus is tonight.

The election season is here folks. gently caress.

I'm so excited! Does the Republic die or does it get another stay of execution? It's unbearable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
lol lmao.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
What are y'all eating tonight? I just finished making a pot of white beans with ham and some corn bread.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
On culture alone Tomlin would be an incredible upgrade over Dennis Allen.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I think that even if the Bills hold on to win, their injury luck will prevent them from going any further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Fortaleza posted:

Should've called it to make the game more interesting

We already got the blatant "make the game more interesting" call back in the 1st quarter.