Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
damnit kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

bean mom posted:

happy molassacre day to all that celebrate

"Slower than molasses in January" is 35 MPH?!?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AndrewP posted:

Larry Csonka

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Tonight’s game is on Crunchyroll.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
eagles how long you gonna keep this losing skid up for

♪ all night long ♪

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

lmao cowboys

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

aBagorn posted:

everyone is calling the eagles cooked (including most of the fans) so it feels like a 31-6 birds win tonight

go birds

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

"Slower than molasses in January" is 35 MPH?!?

fermentation under extreme pressure and mechanical failure means you see some serious poo poo!!!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

let's go the loving bucs

:woop:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://x.com/Eagles/status/1747042251992076526?s=20
https://x.com/ECloskyWTSP/status/1747042458704245203?s=20

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
that thousand-yard stare and extremely sad voice on Hurts for the pregame interview is an excellent sign

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So glad there's a Manningcast for this

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
This is already the best thread this forum has seen in a long time

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Eli Manning has been a quarterback for how many years and retired for how many more

and he's just this last week done some experiments to learn how to throw a football

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

:hai:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

what the poo poo is that table, Peyton can I come play RPGs at your house

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

peyton would be an awful DM i think

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

i want to see him do warhammer 40k play by plays on it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's hilarious that broadcasters still can't get rid of the huge time delay when talking to someone not on location

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

:hmmyes:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Is this the next gdt?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"Sirianni eats plant-based cheesesteaks" lmao

fire him right now, there is no more deadly insult

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

espn crew all picking the bucs as they should

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

sirianni better not get fired before fat mike

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Ric Flair is gonna let Nick Sirianni's mom ride Space Mountain

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

gently caress a Buc.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

go away richard flair

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Why is ric flair there and also thought he was dead

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

why the gently caress is ric flair there lol

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Eagles fans are so pessimistic about this game that I now believe they will win comfortably

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
good lord Ric Flair looks like a zombie

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

post hole digger posted:

Wrestlers return to Florida like salmon returning to spawn

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

shyduck posted:

espn crew all picking the bucs as they should

kiss of death, unfortunately

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Scarabrae posted:

he's alive for a certain, very narrow definition of the term

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

post hole digger posted:

i told ya, he's a fan of whoever paid him last

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

i have had a google news alert set up for "'ric flair' dead" since 2013.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

AndrewP posted:

Eagles fans are so pessimistic about this game that I now believe they will win comfortably

Fanbase been playing the long con all season.

I'm totally prepared mentally and physically for the season to end tonight.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Wrestlers return to Florida like salmon returning to spawn

the neighborhood i grew up in south of tampa had a few wrestlers living there, i forget who they were though

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I think the Eagles show up tonight.

The rest of the playoffs, though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Ric Flair gonna go climb back into his mausoleum in just a minute.