Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

i told ya, he's a fan of whoever paid him last

who would pay him for this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

AndrewP posted:

Larry Csonka

american gladiators was never the same after he left

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UecFm_bSTU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Space Jam posted:

the neighborhood i grew up in south of tampa had a few wrestlers living there, i forget who they were though

My mom saw Hulk Hogan once at the Tampa airport

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i think...this is going to be a disaster for philly. like, may not score more than 10 points kind of disaster.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I haven't seen the Eagles have one good night since November, is the thing

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

abelwingnut posted:

i think...this is going to be a disaster for philly. like, may not score more than 10 points kind of disaster.

yep

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Why didn’t Joe and Troy get the Cowboys game? SAD!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I hope Troy gets indignant

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

abelwingnut posted:

they're either going to cruise to a comfortable victory or eat absolute poo poo and i think the odds are like 70/30 it'll be the latter

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
hey matt patricia, the bucs QB is hurt, what's your game plan

"soft zone coverage"

not gonna rush anyone? even though our rushers are really good and the secondary is trash?

"can i rush 2"

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

which channel has the manningcast?

The Smuggest Cat
Jun 19, 2011
Is Joe using contour on his cheeks?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

shyduck posted:

I hope Troy gets indignant

I do not because I don't feel he has the right to.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

it sort of feels like too many people are on tb's side and this point and you get the thing where the team everyone picks to win in the pre-game show gets cursed and loses, but philly also seems like the worst team in the playoffs by a mile.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

abelwingnut posted:

which channel has the manningcast?

ESPN 2

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
lol extreme closeup of Klece awkwardly fixing up his helmet strap.. dunno why that was funny to me

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Ric Flair not showing his penis to a woman challenge [Impossible]

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

post hole digger posted:

it sort of feels like too many people are on tb's side and this point and you get the thing where the team everyone picks to win in the pre-game show gets cursed and loses, but philly also seems like the worst team in the playoffs by a mile.

steelers were worse.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Sweet Thursday likes the Browns, even though they never score
Nobody ever told him it's the wrong thread
Don't be a ghost, with all quickness, please :justpost:
For the Eagles you can roast
in the wrong thread

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

death to this season, let's lose this already

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Sweet Thursday likes the Browns, even though they never score
Nobody ever told him it's the wrong thread
Don't be a ghost, with all quickness, please :justpost:
For the Eagles you can roast
in the wrong thread

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Holy gently caress that finger ain’t right

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

we're, what, 20 minutes out before kickoff?

so I assume the Eagles are already down 14

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Hurts has a middle finger that's shaped like the letter Z and he's without AJ Brown, I'm sure the passing game is gonna go great.

(Devonta could be the number one on some other teams and they can be awesome as run first but this team has completely forgotten how to adjust to circumstances and play to its strengths.)

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
cool finger :froggonk:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

DuhSal posted:

LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
i'd be perfectly okay with the eagles being forced by hurts's injury to remember that they are a very good running team when they commit to it

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Scarabrae posted:

LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS!

idgi

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Whats with all the red? Are they playing this game in Hell?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Quiet Feet posted:

it's florida so

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DuhSal posted:

Eli Manning just assured me that the middle finger is not important for throwing the football

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

yes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

they sure are hyping up the bucs

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

He meant “looks like it’s Hurts’ “

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Toaster Beef posted:

i'd be perfectly okay with the eagles being forced by hurts's injury to remember that they are a very good running team when they commit to it
brian johnson: *calls sixteen 'throw it up the middle' plays until Hurts does an int* im good at offnese

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

I lived in Tampa for a month I can confirm

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Is AJ Brown important to the Eagles offense?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I don't think I've ever dreaded an eagles playoff game more, or had less faith.

it's not a "hey we're scrappy underdogs who snuck in" season so just making the playoffs isn't enough, we've pre-lost this one three weeks ago, just get it over with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
i love Peyton and Eli