Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Is AJ Brown important to the Eagles offense?

without aj brown we have to find someone else to send on basic fly routes and toss easily intercepted prayer balls to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Guess I'm about as prepared as I'll be

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Is AJ Brown important to the Eagles offense?
I don't know, is being the only good player important

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles defer. Ok

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Eagles, please do not make us watch the Bucs any longer than we have to already

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I predict eagles defense gets two good plays, it's 3rd and 7 or 8, bucs convert easily

this prediction is good for every drive

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hell yeah, Ray Lewis on the Manningcast.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy posted:

I don't think I've ever dreaded an eagles playoff game more, or had less faith.

it's not a "hey we're scrappy underdogs who snuck in" season so just making the playoffs isn't enough, we've pre-lost this one three weeks ago, just get it over with

The last few weeks have been weird because I'm not exactly optimistic but it sounds like most of the other Eagles fans here are posting from ledges. Like this game still feels like a coin flip to me.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
MLK Jr.'s fam being there for the coin toss is, I dunno.

I don't think MLK would have approved of the NFL as it is (feel free to use the Boondocks gif on me)

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

CapnAndy posted:

I don't think I've ever dreaded an eagles playoff game more, or had less faith.

it's not a "hey we're scrappy underdogs who snuck in" season so just making the playoffs isn't enough, we've pre-lost this one three weeks ago, just get it over with

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

as bad as the eagles were in the second half of the year, i still wouldn't be shocked if the bucs completely goof it here

while evans gets 200 yards

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

On what loving planet is Baker a Top 10 QB

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

slay is back. im sure he loves the dc change to that fat rapist from the patriots

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

C.Otton!

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
hey did y'all see that very easy completion right up the middle

if not, don't worry, you'll have more chances

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

ah I see I may have been too optimistic

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmao

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Truther Vandross posted:

On what loving planet is Baker a Top 10 QB

The 2023 season where 1/3 of starting QBs got season-ending injuries

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hell yes let's go

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Toaster Beef posted:

I'm not sure what pass this post was for :ohdear:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

extremely soft zone coverage just not working? who could have predicted this, except anyone who watched any eagles game for the last two months or any game patricia's ever called

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
mike dead so what

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

eagles looked checked out as poo poo

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I'm with Peyton - I don't like that injury at all

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

go tampa bakerneers

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Dejan Bimble posted:

I lived in Tampa for a month I can confirm

I have a good friend who has some friends of her own that live in Tampa that she goes to visit fairly regularly, so much so that I asked her if she ever thought about moving there one day. Her immediate response was "lol no, it's a shitshow."

For context we live in SC

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
My local broadcast is telling me everything that is closed tomorrow (everything is closed tomorrow) and it's taking up too much of the screen. I've gotten the point by now.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

eagles looked checked out as poo poo
b-b-b-b-but sirianni hasn't lost the locker room

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

troy stumbling over his own words

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this eagles defense is the worst

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Matriculating down the field

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

oh my God that ESPN graphic showing how bad Matt Patricia is

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

gently caress me. Cleat to the shin looks agonizing.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
ESPN had the Eagles at a 55% win percentage a minute ago.

Lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i hope baker wrecks the eagles just as bad as the cowboys got smoked last night.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Toaster Beef posted:

What about a very easy run right down the middle??

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

biceps crimes posted:

It really is

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Getting tore up by this TB offense

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

have you seen their offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

CapnAndy posted:

I don't know, is being the only good player important

Wow. No love for All Pro Jason Kelce.