Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Eagles, please do not make us watch the Bucs any longer than we have to already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
What on earth happened to the Eagles this season lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mike Evans has been terrible tonight and the Eagles still can't do anything lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

how the gently caress is it still the first half; this game has been going on my entire life

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Are there any two flags that don't offset in the NFL? It's very silly

edit: this is more of a general comment than a complaint about the (BS) personal foul getting canceled

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

quiggy posted:

gonna watch the first eagles drive and then if it's bad go to bed. thread tell me to go to bed then thank you

it's time to go to bed

edit: i don't care about the DPI it's absolutely still time to go to bed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I swear that the nfl has had 1000% more hopeless screen passes this season than any other season

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

the Lions will beat either of these teams by 3+ touchdowns

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

saintonan posted:

Maybe, but I'd much rather it be Baker

bro, the curse is over, you don't have to worry about phantoms wrecking things anymore. These teams are HORRIBLE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

quiggy posted:

gonna watch the first eagles drive and then if it's bad go to bed. thread tell me to go to bed then thank you

holy gently caress i hope you went to bed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why on earth kick the field goal

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

it's weird that philly has exclusively drafted Georgia defensive players and yet they still have no dawg in 'em

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus, how could this get more miserable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

this is one of the most miserable games i've ever seen

Goedert was just loving twitching on the ground like a corpse, what the gently caress