Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AcidCat posted:

My garbage men were working yesterday. They worked New Years Day too. They just fuckin love trash so much, heartwarming really.

yup. its well known that garbagemen do it for tha love of tha game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

It's garbage can not garbage cannot

the garbagemans creed

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Baxter posted:

Hey let me ask while we’re talking garbage.

If my garbage can is really full and out at the curb, but I have a full bag that needs to go, is it ok to put that bag in a neighbor’s can that has room?

This assumes their can is already out at the curb, so they’re (presumably) done putting stuff in it.

My GF says no but I think it’s ok. We’re in Texas so she says that’s the kind of dumb poo poo that’ll get you shot.

Would you care?

this is the type of thing that is completely logical when you think about it, but people wouild for sure go ape poo poo over and escalate to lethal force about

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Buce posted:

in the uk they’re called rubbish gentlemen

disgusting

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Final update: recycling has been picked up.

thanks for circling back on this one :thanks: