Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I had a dream I posted nudes.

gently caress nobody wants to see that. Looked good in my dream tho.

Time to throw my phone against the wall and pretend I don't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Okay I did last night and it was stupid so I blame this thread.

I was playing some sort of card/board game while scrolling through the Trump thread when I saw someone else post that they were playing the same game. They posted pictures and wrote their entire post in French but for whatever reason it wasn't off topic enough to get a probe.

I was dealt my cards in real life and all my cards were "vanilla coke zero" and I thought this was the funniest thing in the entire world. Then I was given 7 cans of it because I guess you get real versions of the cards. I took a picture and posted it into the Trump thread since I knew everyone else would find it to be the funniest thing in the world too.

The purpose of the game was to I guess roleplay/explain why you'd have all these items in story form. So I informed everyone I'd be roleplaying a dad that always had a soda for you no matter the situation. I keep typing up this clearly worthwhile post on the dream forum and I was then dealt "the end" card. It had a bunch of muppets and the robinhood men in tights cast on the art like it was from some weird muppet robinhood movie.

After that it lost the plot and had nothing to do with SA.
I woke up and thought that had to be the dumbest thing why would anyone find a bunch of vanilla coke zeros funny? I also blame the 3O fridge thread and talking about robinhood yesterday.

Sorry, the condition is terminal. Thoughts and prayers.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Treecko posted:

I had a dream I posted nudes.

gently caress nobody wants to see that. Looked good in my dream tho.

Time to throw my phone against the wall and pretend I don't exist.

i saw them, i was there

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
At this point Jeffrey may as well make a nudes forum. OnlyGoons.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:goon:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Weird. Dreams are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

despite the absolutely disgusting amount of time i spend here no op, thamks for asking though. i did dream one time though that i was on a beach and a huge meteor struck the ocean and i was swept away in the ensuing tidal wave. that was pretty cool.