Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

any surgeons out there? im looking to have a procedure that makes it to where i poop every second of every day until im dead. please pm me. i have A LOT of magic the gathering cards i can pay you with (some rares).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I also enjoy pooping.

Having a tough time deciding what to give up.

Rock, paper, scissors GO

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Holding out for a thread for really good thought experiments. Like the thread becomes the number one cited source in academic philosophy for a couple of years

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Holding out for a thread for really good thought experiments. Like the thread becomes the number one cited source in academic philosophy for a couple of years

Working on it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm down, you'll never know until you try.

5 bucks says I'll eat all the chips

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Waffles, pancakes, or flapjacks??

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

redshirt shovels half of his driveway. he then returns to the garage to pick a different shovel on account of the snowpack, underlying ice consistency etc. he shovels half of what is remaining and then he repeats this process again. if he is intent on repeating this process until the driveway is complete without repeat shovels (he of course is), how many different shovels will redshirt end up using?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

nice obelisk idiot posted:

redshirt shovels half of his driveway. he then returns to the garage to pick a different shovel on account of the snowpack, underlying ice consistency etc. he shovels half of what is remaining and then he repeats this process again. if he is intent on repeating this process until the driveway is complete without repeat shovels (he of course is), how many different shovels will redshirt end up using?

An infinite number of shovels.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

That's how many shovels redshirt has in his garage. it's like the gun picking scene in the matrix in there.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Grey Cat posted:

An infinite number of shovels.

Must be nice!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Chief McHeath posted:

Must be nice!

First 3O and now Redshirt, is there anyone not flaunting their wealth?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

You get $100 dollars for every unique person that touches your feces (any particle size), but if you are caught by the police you are put to death immediately. What is your methodology?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

satanic splash-back posted:

Waffles, pancakes, or flapjacks??

Yes.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I was just going to say 3 or 37

Figure out your own shovel math

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

yes or no

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Treecko posted:

I was just going to say 3 or 37

Figure out your own shovel math

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m seeing several absurd and irreverent thought experiments posted, but we’re looking for silly itt

please recalibrate

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Let's say you are estimated to spend 10 months of your life waiting on red lights:

Would you spend 10 straight, uninterrupted months of your life doing nothing but sitting in your car at a red light, for 16 hours a day, to get it all out of the way at once if it meant once the 10 months was over you'd NEVER get another red light again for the rest of your life?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

N. Senada posted:

Motorboating the rear end titties

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Would u rather eat a raspberry or a grape :twisted:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you guys are gay im gonna get my dick clipped

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Imagine a circle, but with four sides, and there are people living inside the circle, but they don't know it's a circle because they counted four sides and assumed it's a square. They don't know there's anything outside the circle, because they can't cross it because they think it's a square but it's not. Then one day more people show up, as in literally up above them, because the square circle was really on it's side the whole time. Time is also at a right angle in this example. Then the two groups of people start having sex in all kinds of wild unheard of positions because gravity doesn't work in the same direction for each of them. That would be pretty hot, right? And that is why government of society can only be from the self.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

thought experiment: can you get laid before mother and father pass on?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Would you rather fight fifty cat-sized dogs or one dog-sized cat?

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
what if benjamin franklin discovered gooning?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
here's a shittier experiment, for the rest of your life you can only bring ONE thing into the toilet with you. that includes toilet paper, so like your phone or toilet paper??? could be anything but only one thing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
You can have X-ray vision, but it’s 50/50 seeing only hot bodies raw and filthy, or only seeing everyone’s bowels but also their thoughts.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
You know, I at first went straight for not pooping again as a no brainer for me but now that I think about it sometimes you just need that time to yourself and maybe if I had kids or a spouse I would answer differently.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Booty Pageant posted:

here's a shittier experiment, for the rest of your life you can only bring ONE thing into the toilet with you. that includes toilet paper, so like your phone or toilet paper??? could be anything but only one thing

The toilet paper is already in the bathroom tho so I don't have to bring it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fartzilla posted:

Would you rather never be able to poop for the rest of your life, or only be able to poop for the rest of your life?

how often do I get to flush

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Booty Pageant posted:

Why do I need tp with a bidet?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Is the answer me? I can only bring myself?

Flush me daddy

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

You get $100 dollars for every unique person that touches your feces (any particle size), but if you are caught by the police you are put to death immediately. What is your methodology?

Drop monster turds in high-traffic public bathrooms and make sure to leave the seat up.

Any size means there's going to be a bunch of dookie particles in the air coming into contact with all sorts of people and the police will never find The Phantom Log Jammer.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mailorder bees posted:

what if benjamin franklin discovered gooning?

If?

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Poop in a blender and sneak the poopywater into the fog machines in an Ibiza superclub.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
What is the worst food you could yell the name of while having a mouth full of it? I think I've posted this before but 'soup' seems to be the winner.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

cumpantry posted:

thought experiment: can you get laid before mother and father pass on?

idk but i can def get laid once they have passed on.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I already get both op

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
how many spiders can you fit in your butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

MSPain posted:

how many spiders can you fit in your butt

what species?