Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
brown recluse obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
about a pint, personally

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Would you rather be exposed to 500 lovely thought experiments or be the subject/victim of one

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
would you rather have to read everyone's inane thought experiments or be free from them but have your pee extrude as a thick, viscous paste you need to squeeze out your hog

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

mailorder bees posted:

would you rather have to read everyone's inane thought experiments or be free from them but have your pee extrude as a thick, viscous paste you need to squeeze out your hog

Does it still feel like a good piss?

Nov 6, 2002

Would you rather have to hug every stranger you meet or fart every time someone makes eye contact?

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Does it still feel like a good piss?

i suppose once you get used to it

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Being immortal would be really loving horrible. Like, imagine you couldn't die, you didn't need to eat, you didn't feel pain, you could I guess hold your breath forever. Eventually, the entire universe will die but you will remain.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

credburn posted:

Being immortal would be really loving horrible. Like, imagine you couldn't die, you didn't need to eat, you didn't feel pain, you could I guess hold your breath forever. Eventually, the entire universe will die but you will remain.

You would go insane and create a world in your head. You'd become the Windfish Link.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

credburn posted:

I imagine at some point any increment of time would be so puny in comparison to your lifespan that eons would just kind of wiz by for you, and by the time the universe "ends," since you can't exist without a universe and your immortal rear end can't simply not exist, I'd imagine you'd transcend one-dimensional perception of time and just eternally exist "all at once," so to speak.

Nov 6, 2002

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I imagine at some point any increment of time would be so puny in comparison to your lifespan that eons would just kind of wiz by for you, and by the time the universe "ends," since you can't exist without a universe and your immortal rear end can't simply not exist, I'd imagine you'd transcend one-dimensional perception of time and just eternally exist "all at once," so to speak.

but would i cum?

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
would you rather have minor constipation once every two days for the first poop of the morning (you can take poop pills beforehand to help,) or a random bought of diarrhea once a week but you don't know when it will happen (you can also use poop pills)???

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p5nv212B8Y1wtefip.mp4

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Would you rather go temporarily blind (10 mins) after orgasming, or temporarily deaf (10 mins) every time you purchase something at a store/online

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!

credburn posted:

stay mortal then fool

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!
but enough talk, have at you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Would you rather go temporarily blind (10 mins) after orgasming, or temporarily deaf (10 mins) every time you purchase something at a store/online

My hearing is shite anyway, gimme that deafness

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

jelqer or jelqee

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

sex excellence posted:

would you rather have minor constipation once every two days for the first poop of the morning (you can take poop pills beforehand to help,) or a random bought of diarrhea once a week but you don't know when it will happen (you can also use poop pills)???

This is just me already when I'm super fuckin regular :confused:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

credburn posted:

This is just me already when I'm super fuckin regular :confused:

okay for you the runny poop will always feel like battery acid, leaving a radiating crater of pain within your delicate folds after expression; does this "flip the script" for you at all??

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
No thank-you. Burning diarrhea is the bad side of the diarrhea coin flip.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

credburn posted:

Especially if you got trapped by some wiley magic or some such, and in that trap lay for eons, galaxies coming and going, clocks twirling around in black and white in the background.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Which is better/worse? Winning a lightbulb eating contest or coming in a close second?

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Would you rather swallow the worlds sharpest knife or give birth to a pineapple was the thought experiment popular in my halcyon school days

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
in space could you poo poo into the air and catch it back in you're butt

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
One time I tried to vape by putting weed on the inside of a light bulb am I going to get lung cancer asking for a friend

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So like we live in the gravity well of Earth, and Earth lives in the gravity well of the Sun, and the Sun lives in the gravity well of the super black hole in the center of the galaxy, and our galaxy lives in the gravity well between galactic clusters, and our cluster lives in the gravity well of super clusters, and so on.....

*takes hit

I forget my point.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

What would happen if you put a ball of weed the size of the sun, into the sun
like this
:weed:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

redshirt posted:

Sun lives in the gravity well of the super black hole in the center of the galaxy, and our galaxy lives in the gravity well between galactic clusters, and our cluster lives in the gravity well of super clusters, and so on.....

*takes hit

I forget my point.

More like gravity fail

:350:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Would you rather be the guy banging Margot Robbie, or be constantly thirsty forever?

Comedy option provided by my 7 year old daughter

“Would you rather be a dog or a dildo?”

(She heard the word at school and thought a dildo was a type of barnyard animal)

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
1.) Sex every day but with a shaved orangutan,
or
2.) Potato chips every day but they're plain and unsalted

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
What if sea monkeys kept growing until they reached the size of Andre the Giant

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
So imagine, let's say that instead of feeling pain at all for the rest of your life, you would instead be subjected to all the pain that you will ever feel in your future all at once, like you get in a box and feel it sustained over like a twenty-four hour period. Would you do it?

The problem with this is, if you agree to do it, the painbox becomes that much more painful, because in the future if you can't feel pain you're going to do a lot more otherwise painful things than you um, otherwise would have.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

redshirt posted:

So like we live in the gravity well of Earth, and Earth lives in the gravity well of the Sun, and the Sun lives in the gravity well of the super black hole in the center of the galaxy, and our galaxy lives in the gravity well between galactic clusters, and our cluster lives in the gravity well of super clusters, and so on.....

*takes hit

I forget my point.

Black Hole Sun, won't you come

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

credburn posted:

So imagine, let's say that instead of feeling pain at all for the rest of your life, you would instead be subjected to all the pain that you will ever feel in your future all at once, like you get in a box and feel it sustained over like a twenty-four hour period. Would you do it?

The problem with this is, if you agree to do it, the painbox becomes that much more painful, because in the future if you can't feel pain you're going to do a lot more otherwise painful things than you um, otherwise would have.

:zoro:

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
who do you think is better in bed, santa or the easter bunny?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Should I ask you if your username is a Misfits reference, or should I keep that question to myself?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

credburn posted:

you mean like, emotional pain?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

mailorder bees posted:

who do you think is better in bed, santa or the easter bunny?

Which is easier to find: Santa’s mouth or Santa’s rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Thanos snaps his fingers and everyone in the universe cums at the same time.