Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Helldivers was so loving fun. I'm skeptical about the perspective change too, but I'm also optimistic because Helldivers was more than the sum of its parts. If they can nail the atmosphere and coop mechanics I'll put up with it looking like any other shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

explosivo posted:

Yeah that actually looks pretty great. Hype levels.. rising.

:yeah:

I truly appreciate how many gameplay clips in the trailer are bodies ragdolling around from various calamities.

The bugs look super annoying. I'm going to hate shooting off their parts bit by bit. In that regard, I apologize in advance to all the goons I will accidentally flamethrower.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Owl Inspector posted:

The overwhelming lore of Helldivers

Jumping!!!!!!!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yeah like oh nooooo, my teammate spent $600 on a gun that deletes the bug trying to rearrange my limbs, who will answer for this crime??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bandire posted:

I am very much looking forward to dropping supply pods on all my friends. :hfive:

More pods, more people, more votes. Now that's what I call democracy!