Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Got in twice, got stuck at broken loading screens twice, have been in queue for 90 minutes. Glad I have a second monitor and other things to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Level 7 scientist rescue is the cauldron in which helldivers are made

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
A checkbox for toxic player mode to activate it

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Kitfox88 posted:

that webm makes me very sad because autoshotties are very fun usually :(

the regular breaker is a great auto shotty

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
My primary problem with the AMR is that it is zeroed for some type of range that is never the range I'm ever actually using it for and it is always above or below anything I'm trying to hit with it

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Phanatic posted:

I just want armor that makes you immune to being slowed when you run through bushes.

The strength booster apparently does this

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Reminder unless they changed it, but if you really want to get past a stalled, login, from outside of the game, join onto someone already playing the game.

That said, the current bugs which seem to be coinciding with the server issues are pretty annoying and I think I'm going to wait till it's fixed.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Mode 7 posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: HELLDIVERS 2 THREAD GANG TAGS :siren: :siren: :siren:

If you want this gangtag:

Notes/Rules:

1) Quote this post within the next 24 hours or so, cutoff time will be 14/03/24 9am UTC (you can of course buy the gang tag for yourself at any point, this is just for the freebies)

2) If you already have the max amount of gang tags (3) please tell me which one to remove to make room in your quote post.

3) Desire for this gang tag was way higher than I expected. If your only post in this thread is asking for the gang tag I am probably not going to queue one for free, apologies. I queue these up but admins still have to sign off on em and we're apparently discouraged from handing them out like candy :v:

My life for Super Earth

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I am a big fan of the speed and amount of things being added and changed weekly.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Arc Hammer posted:

Do stun grenades work on the chargers and Titans?

Yes

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Breaker used to be incredible against bots, it is probably still decent. Jar-5 feels good now. Slugger probably still fine.

My standard bot loadout for 7 missions (with the free EATS now) is 1 AT bombardment, 2 turrets, shield backpack. When free EATs gone, will change a turret for AT rifle, recoilless, new laser gun, or EATs. Autocannon also good though you have to be careful without the shield.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Then why doesnt it go away when I'm not hipfiring? Why would I hip fire a medium pen, single shot, 6 round mag pistol?

Because you are a cool cowboy spaceman shooting the bad guys

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

The Fattest PI posted:

Ah once again, despite my friend being online I can't see him as friend online in game, nor can I join on him through steam

The answer to this that I have seen work is for you or him or both to quit the game and start up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Just imagine grabbing kenichiro yoshida, CEO of Sony, and screaming the rage of 10,000 slightly inconvenienced gamers directly into his face.
Yeah... that's good