Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

i'll let y'all know in 6 hours

I am going to shoot you, a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I am going to bring Democracy at 0400 hours

:stoked:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

My ship is Moon Moon

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

My first death is this game was to my own flamethrower

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The battle pass(Warbond) does have weapons and armor with perks/power but it seems you can find the premium currency in game. I can’t say how long it would take to get enough to buy the BP but they don’t have an expiration date. It’s nice that you can grind to get all of the doodads but I worry about it turning out like For Honor where you could “earn” everything but it was built in a way that you would never, ever earn it all in your lifetime forcing you to think about spending money.

Guess we’ll see

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Also, I spent a good amount of time on my ship because gently caress everybody.

https://x.com/Pilestedt/status/1760045411207709089?s=20

get nuked from orbit, dweebus

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

What is the endgame loop of Helldivers? Are there like raids or under leveled time trials or right now it's just do the missions on the hardest difficulty

Spread managed democracy

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

What is the endgame loop of Helldivers? Are there like raids or under leveled time trials or right now it's just do the missions on the hardest difficulty

just buy the god damned game, it's difficult

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Too difficult

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

i hate when people join your party, don't use voice chat, and then run around and get, literally, 45 kills in a mission we dragged them through

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

jokes posted:

who in the world wants voice communication with randos

just type it out its better that way. voice comms are for people youre close to

they weren't a rando

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

the pubbies are coming from inside the thread!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

my boss called me from home and her loving fire alarm was beeping in the background, somehow it's not just gamers

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mode 7 posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: HELLDIVERS 2 THREAD GANG TAGS :siren: :siren: :siren:

If you want this gangtag:

Notes/Rules:

1) Quote this post within the next 24 hours or so, cutoff time will be 14/03/24 9am UTC (you can of course buy the gang tag for yourself at any point, this is just for the freebies)

2) If you already have the max amount of gang tags (3) please tell me which one to remove to make room in your quote post.

3) Desire for this gang tag was way higher than I expected. If your only post in this thread is asking for the gang tag I am probably not going to queue one for free, apologies. I queue these up but admins still have to sign off on em and we're apparently discouraged from handing them out like candy :v:

I'd like a tag pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

are the new guns fun? they don't have to be good, i just want them to be fun to use