Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

If I shoot down a dropship, will my kill count reflect all the bots that died as a result? This is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Do requisition points do anything after you buy all the upgrades, or do they just accumulate?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I absolutely hate that the minefield is in the "kill x number of enemies with y" rotation.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

What's the trick to using the arc thrower? Seems like half the time I fire it, nothing happens, even if I've fully charged it.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Bile spewers can be irritating, but rather than remove them entirely, I wish they'd either change the damage so it makes you mostly dead instead of totally dead, or not allow them to change the direction of the bile mid-spew.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Is there any indication when the new warbond is going to drop? I'm coming up on 1K SC and want to know if I should hold it or go for Steel Veterans (already have Cutting Edge)

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Hwurmp posted:

what's the best ship name

I've seen King of Democracy and Fist of Family Values, those are both pretty quality

my own ship was Pride of Pride for a long while but now it's Bringer of Science

All hail the Comptroller of Family Values

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

What happened in Helldivers 1 when an enemy got pushed off the map? I assumed they might be gone for a bit but wouldn't disappear forever.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

turn off the TV posted:

they were gone forever for the rest of the war. but the game is also on war number 135. i assume that helldivers 2 will work similarly once the galactic war actually starts

...you mean we're not already in a galactic war? What's the difference?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

what are the best primaries against armored spewers?

As with most problems in this game, the solution is a quasar blast to the face.*

*the quasar counts as a primary if you use it enough

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

LazyMaybe posted:

1 bile spewer has been killed. 7 more are walking over the ridge towards you

Sounds like you have the next 70 seconds of your life planned out for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

jokes posted:

helldivers are the cannon fodder