Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I get like 3 weeks (one person) but I see people online claiming poo poo like multiple months. What the gently caress? I know they can't be lying because on the internet you can't lie but what the gently caress? Soap dish? Check. Store outside the shower? Check. Clearly I need to learn these secret soap arts so my soaps last longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Store the soap in your butthole. Amateur

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I dont use soap bars. I use body wash, a scrub, then body butter op

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Depends on the size of the bar? 3-5 weeks or so. I've been getting those big bars of handmade vegan soap lately and they seem to last a little longer.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I liked body wash well enough but the only thing that suds them up as much as I want seems to be those plastic loofahs things and I can't imagine those are that great for the environment.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bar of soap hahahahhaha. let me read that one again, BAR of SOAP HAHAHAHAHA!!!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
At least 7 or 8 bites

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ChickenHeart posted:

At least 7 or 8 bites

Mr. Owl you aren't suppose to bite them you're suppose to lick them. How many licks?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
People who rub the bar directly on their bodies are sickos and I don't like them

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

who uses a loving bar of soap in the year 2024

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i polish my knob like i polish my car, with a bar of polishing compound and a buffer until a mirror finish

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it depends how hairy your are op

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

The hygienic, stinky!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i use a big bottle of shower gel at home i only use a bar of soap when im in a hotel that has bars of soap instead of shower gel, and i always feel a bit bad about it because it comes fresh in a box and i open it and use it for one, maybe two showers, and then it gets thrown away the next time they clean the room.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
A few weeks I guess op, I don't track it with a spreadsheet or whatever the gently caress

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hammerite posted:

A few weeks I guess op, I don't track it with a spreadsheet or whatever the gently caress

get a mg scale and weigh the soap before and after every shower for two weeks, then record the raw data in a spreadsheet so you can minmax your usage

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023

Buce posted:

Just pour a bottle of turpentine over yourself. Cleaner, and you can do it on the go.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Les Os posted:

People who rub the bar directly on their bodies are sickos and I don't like them

Feels good, friend.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
1 millisecond

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Those big beer soaps they sell in the Super Masculine beard wax rack at Kohls last a long time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

About 6 inches OP.

What was the question again?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have a near endless supply of little hotel soaps. Heck, I ain't bought soap since 2014.

But I can't answer your question OP, on account of the little hotel bars of soap.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I haven't used a bar soap since I was like 16 years old and I don't keep track of how often I replace the body wash but I usually buy pretty big bottles so they probably last a few months. I wouldn't rely the internet to judge your own soap use personally I think you're better off being cleaner than you need to be than the opposite.

Loora
Jan 22, 2004

I love Greg almost as much as I love Wiggles. Almost.
Get a soap saver, buddy. It is like a little string woven sack that helps you scrub under your arms and keeps the soap from washing away needlessly. You can also jam it full of many smaller soaps.
Body wash has never removed body odour in the way that superior soap bars do. You people sicken me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Loora posted:

Get a soap saver, buddy. It is like a little string woven sack that helps you scrub under your arms and keeps the soap from washing away needlessly. You can also jam it full of many smaller soaps.
Body wash has never removed body odour in the way that superior soap bars do. You people sicken me.

This

E: I have the dumb DUKE CANNON TACTICAL SCRUBBER because I got it as a gift but I actually like it

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Depends on the soap. The little 5 oz ones maybe two weeks. 10 oz maybe five weeks. The math doesn't check out, whatever

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sometimes the bar of soap slips out of my hand and disappears up my rear end. If it's a long time before a poo poo after that, my body gradually absorbs the soap bar, and I find myself blowing bubbles when I hiccup. Does anyone else get this?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
go back to bed steve

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ninjoatse.cx posted:

go back to bed steve

It's only 10 to midnight here in Australia, bedtime is 3AM.

And I'm alwaysh like this Offisha.

And Im gay.

Real talk: I use liquid soap, not bars, and I do not put it in my rear end because I have sensitive skin (and rear end in a top hat). I use soap liquid fairly sparingly, on the skin outside my body, that's all I need, as I am not a hairy person and do not work in a garage or mine or the like.

Edit: Going to bed now, nighty nite soapers. ;)

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jan 18, 2024

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

this, quiote frankly.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ninjoatse.cx posted:

go back to bed steve

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I use shampoo on my whole body

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

:whitewater:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i use dove deep moisture body wash cuz it keeps me from being all ashy and the suds feel luxurious OPs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

*checks “Hirsute” box in goons.xls*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

you nasty

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Loora posted:

yeah, boys just smell bad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Some people rub charcoal brickettes all over themselves in the shower can you even imagine???

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859856

This lady's soap is genuinely really good^

I bought a dish that drains and her bars will last me l a month or so [ I also use it to wash my hands during the day] and they are super nice, It's the kind that's ridiculously expensive in stores but you can feel the difference on your skin when you use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Using a bar of soap is some looney toons antics poo poo