Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have a near endless supply of little hotel soaps. Heck, I ain't bought soap since 2014.

But I can't answer your question OP, on account of the little hotel bars of soap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i use dawn dish soap for everything, dishes, bathing, hand soap, cleaning out the cast iron, treating tear gas exposure. there’s really nothing it can’t do.

Gets that oil and tar off them cute penguins and baby ducks and poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

databasic posted:

How have hotel soaps ever made you feel clean rather than sticky/squeaky?

Fancy hotel soap. It's got like, tangerine or something.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Earwicker posted:

i regret to inform you that many major hotel chains have stopped giving little bars of soap and now have large bottles of soap bolted onto the wall in the bathroom (same with the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower)

Indeed. Another Covid related fatality, just like what happened to most of the "free" breakfast buffets.

Thankfully, another Covid consequence, I travel faaaaar less than I used to, so I've just been using up my soap hoard for a while now, but I still have years of soap to go.