Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Depends on the soap. The little 5 oz ones maybe two weeks. 10 oz maybe five weeks. The math doesn't check out, whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Goat milk witch soap sounds cool but I’m pretty sure I have enough soap stocked up to last five years. I went a little crazy with it and started buying from other countries so I picked up Lifebuoy, Lano, Eau de Provence, I dunno what else but it’s so much

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
There’s a spreadsheet of soap? Like how long they last, how good they are, that sort of stuff?

For a while I was kicking around the idea of taking a picture of the bar of soap once a day then take all the photos and have some dumb video of each bar of soap as it gets progressively smaller before a new pops up to take its place

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I'm intrigued by this pine tar soap but as you can see I'll wash myself with anything

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
No it’s a Simpsons quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I realized the best soap is Harry’s. It lasts crazy long and has a richer lather than anything else I’ve tried