Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

That might be it. I'm gonna show you all a secret... a secret that you must not share.

SOAAAAAAP!!!!!!

You may think I have a problem and you'd be right, I MUST BUY MORE.

I bought that Palestinian soap recently, the one with the camel, to give as gifts. How do you rate it on the soap scale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

I ordered it Sept 30, 2019 so I don't remember. My guess is it was fine. I'm not sure I like olive oil soaps like that.

Sounds like it's time to lather up and give the thread a soap trip report

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

What's this mystical pine tar soap?

Is it like how goons were saying top stop using shampoo for a while?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

emSparkly posted:

I mean I use shampoo every other hair wash. Using it every time is overall worse for most cases. Gotta keep those natural curls bouncin’

I swear there was a thread where they were advocating rarely using shampoo and then using like vinegar instead of shampoo to help preserve natural oils. I remember so e goons complaitning that they smelled too much like vinegar all the time.

It's kind of a parallel to the "seasoned cast iron" freaks who are militant about never cleaning it

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

"The pine tar we use in our soaps is authentic, highest grade kiln burned pine tar from Sweden. Auson makes pine tar the old fashioned way by burning pine tree stumps in kilns. This method is also known as, "genuine peasant made tar". "

What is this madness? Why does everything in my life have to become so complex??

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Jacking it with Irish spring, as God intended. The pain is how you pay penance for the onanism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Lmfao at goons never hearing of pine tar being used in soap making or in general and being totally loving baffled by it

Post your soap(s), binch