Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

In 4th grade this kid in my class grew cultures for the science fair, and tested how effective each brand of soap was at killing those cultures. LAVA was the worst and only killed like 60% of microbes. He had a ranking chart printed out that had LAVA dead last, well behind the others.

And I was pissed because my dad was an autobody guy, and we always had LAVA around because it’s great at getting rid of grease, paint, and oil and poo poo, and that’s what it was specifically for.

I’m still mad to this day about it. I remember it for some reason, the kid was slandering LAVA and 4th grade me wanted to deface his display over it.

What a fuckin dork too just make a volcano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I save over $75 a year by not using soap. If you guys wanna be rich you gotta think rich.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

My body is my temple, only one artisan soap is good enough for my temple:

If you're from denver though you can still get some squatch:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Because of this thread I ordered this as a surprise valentines for my wife:

But now I want some fancy soap for men. I've been using baking soda mixed with vinegar but I think I can step my soap game up. Is pine tar good? There's a bunch - pine tar, kojic acid, sandalwood, lots of stuff. Anyone got a soap bar they recommend?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

credburn posted:

Ooo where'd you get that? I have a friend I never know what to get her for anything, this sounds like a winner.

Finchberry - lil pricey but the soaps look cool. This was the year of soap pack but they have individual packs.