Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
how the gently caress am i supposed to wait 30 more minutes to see some football!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Fans of playoff teams other than the Ravens should all be rooting for the Texans, because the Ravens are probably the best team left and nobody should be excited to face them.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

How on earth is Nelson Aghalor still in the league? What does a team think they're get from him?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Perhaps the Texans simply shouldn't run

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

My heresy has been revealed as such

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

loving hate to see players smash their heads into other player's hips. That's what ended Nick Collins' career.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamn, what a gorgeous catch. So graceful! Almost casual.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Stroud may be shook.

I've missed a decent chunk of the game, but from what I've seen, Stroud isn't loving up, he's just not pulling off miracles. He's getting flushed from the pocket a lot and all the short receptions aren't getting any YAC.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

jesus, how many Texans are going to kill themselves trying to make a tackle tonight

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

They hung in for a while, but the Ravens are just better is my read. Like it's not a choke job, it's just...well this is what was probably going to happen.

Yeah, I think they've got like 70% the talent of the Ravens squad. They needed to play perfectly + multiple miracles to win. Instead, they've had a bunch of penalties, some offensive misses, and only one miracle.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Really feels like #4 could've just kept running forward there for another 5-10 yards instead of whatever that was

edit: wait, was that intentional to eat up clock? if so, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

This is a bit of a bummer.

What likable teams are gonna be left, the Lions and maybe Packers?

I'm a Packers fan and it's very clearly the Lions by a country mile

Anyone who's not a fan of one of the teams still in contention should obviously be rooting for the Lions