Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish the baltimore ravens would win the game. now ur title is true ur welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar yeet Yeet YEET

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar jackson hof. joe flacco hof. Isaiah likely hof. john harbaug hall of

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mandrews and likely both routinely run plays where they are lined up as wrs, seems pretty easy to just let likely take all of aghoulurs snaps

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol lamar wanted to pitch on the option so bad, i dont miss him but by god greg roman was made for this man

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar demeatrice jackson

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Freaquency posted:

Jesus can’t believe the Ravens are about to choke away a 3 TD lead

january john does it again!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

harbs running the table on losing challenges loving rules lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

every coach pretends to hate the refs but none do this kind of hateful poo poo to the refs like harbs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

everytime justice hill gets tackled all i can think is that Mitchell woulda scored

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

First half ravens would

if you were there would you have left to beat traffic again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fans were chanting flaccos name? just making poo poo up?