Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

why would i care what anyone eats. eat poo poo i dont care. do what makes you happy. maybe just dont eat children or puppies but everything else please feel free to chow down.

Taco Purists are maybe the worst kind of food snob.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My cheese on taco preference is just a little, like a little bit of glue to hold the contents together.

Too much cheese can take over and dominate the taco.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bean & Cheese Taco

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Werewolf posted:

For real, though, next time you chow down on some tacos, try some peas on ‘em.

Or don’t if you’re not a peas person. Just enjoy dem tacos how you want :frogbon:

Like regular old green peas? How are they cooked? Roasted? Or like my grandma made, all soft and mushy?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

we don't have any decent mexican food in scotland so idgaf about tacos tbh

https://www.instagram.com/mammacitalove/

It looked really cool. The mexican food was.... something close.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

interesting, i might have to check that out i'm only like half an hour from st andrews

If nothing else a fun Mexican bar vibe. Right near the Uni.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

White people tacos are my favorite tacos

Old El Paso Hard Shell Tacos
Old El Paso Taco Sauce
Hamburger
Lettuce
Diced tomatoes
Shredded cheese

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

Human sapience is a weird condition because our main method to thrive is to figure stuff out. Our brains are built to see and solve problems, so we see them everywhere. Existing, however has no solution, ideal or otherwise. Because we are aware of our existence, human sapience curses us to easily fall victim to steeping in existential unease, convinced there is a proper way to live that we must either invent, discover, or rediscover, before it's too late.

Only once we, paradoxically, solve the unsolvable problem of wanting to solve, will society finally accept my proposition that a microwaved Totino's Triple Meat Pizza, folded at the median and filled with the contents of a Banquet Mexican Dinner, constitutes a valid taco.

*Gasps!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd rather work in the back of the kitchen than retail. Dishwashing all day is better.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Cotija is good, but check this out:
I sprinkle cotija on a hot skillet in about a 3" diameter circle first. It pretty quickly melts together in a nice lacy little cheese disc. Grab it with your spatula before it starts to get too crispy and put it on the corn tortilla, also still hot from the skillet. Now put your lengua or asada or whatever on top of that with some diced up jalapeños and onions and cilantro with a lime squeezed over it.

Next level tacoing right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Treecko posted:

You can get canned corn smut in even the whitest grocery.

I go to La Tapatia when I need 'authentic' ingredients.

Good prices too!

Canned Corn Smut would be a good user name