Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1secondpersecond
Nov 12, 2008

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

I like crumbled cotija cheese on my tacos.

This MF knows what's up. Crumbled cotija on tacos, melted oaxaca on flor de calabaza quesadillas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1secondpersecond
Nov 12, 2008

You Are A Werewolf posted:

If y’all like lengua, you’ll like cheek meat, too. Usually cheaper than lengua and just as tender and delicious.

And I’ve been craving tripas de leche lately and y’all got me wanting them more. Gonna have to scope out the carniceria soon for my fix.

Yeah, if you have a butcher shop where you can get pork cheeks you can make a really nice stew. There's a lot of connective tissue, but a sear for flavor and braise for tenderness makes them really good. Might be more of a Spain thing, though, since the recipe I know of uses dry sherry and smoked paprika?