Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

As a brown :ese: person whose blood type is 70% tacos and refried beans, who doesn’t put cheese on tacos? I mean, it’s authentic to do so.

Grey Cat posted:

I also put olives on mine, what are you going to do about it?

:same: when my mom makes tacos, toppings are olives, cheese, homemade red sauce, lettuce, and peas; yes, peas. Peas are great on tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

For real, though, next time you chow down on some tacos, try some peas on ‘em.

Or don’t if you’re not a peas person. Just enjoy dem tacos how you want :frogbon:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

redshirt posted:

Like regular old green peas? How are they cooked? Roasted? Or like my grandma made, all soft and mushy?

Canned green peas, drained. It’s how me mudder has been eating tacos since she was young.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

If y’all like lengua, you’ll like cheek meat, too. Usually cheaper than lengua and just as tender and delicious.

And I’ve been craving tripas de leche lately and y’all got me wanting them more. Gonna have to scope out the carniceria soon for my fix.