Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

cheese ‘em up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nyan Bread posted:

Chinatown died so this gimp could post

no, the mods banned chinatown so rereg guy could post, as he’s sadly the top line on the balance sheet these days. an impossible decision really, ban a beloved and historic poster or the lights go out for everyone. what would you have done i wonder, i really do.

pencilhands however works very hard to bring us these great topics, going so far as to stay in by himself and burn the midnight oil brainstorming after work on friday while the rest of us party and get blitzed out of our minds. thank you pencilhands, on behalf of all of us.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

flubber nuts posted:

im going to eat cheese on my pizza.

an Italian will find you and destroy you, and rightfully so

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

we don't have any decent mexican food in scotland so idgaf about tacos tbh

https://maps.app.goo.gl/bzErt9mZsBJm4avXA :confused:

4 stars!

Bad Purchase