Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

depends on the tacos op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

There's a legit taco truck down the street from me from 5PM-1AM 5 days a week and it's full-blown Mexican, no seafood, they don't do any cheese, but you do get a bag full of limes and a foil pouch full of pico and it's great.

Grilled jalapeno garnish.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

wesleywillis posted:

I'll put mushrooms in with the ground beef when making tacos sometimes.

Is this sacrilege?

get some huitlacoche instead of mushrooms and boom

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

tellin y'all huitlacoche, it's even authentic vs. some other mushroom

poo poo you can even just make huitlacoche tacos

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

tbh you should try to get some huitlacoche sometime, i think they're on level
it looks like fuckin nasty thick toenails but goddamn smut-infected corn is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TrashMammal posted:

corn smut sounds terrible, looks terrible, tastes amazing. an extremely confusing food

those are some of the best kinds

except chitterlings, one of the few foods I won't eat because I've eaten it done "perfectly" before