Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which UFC Middleweight should be champion instead of either of these dudes?
This poll is closed.
Robert Whittaker 5 29.41%
Yoel Romero 5 29.41%
Anthony Smith 0 0%
Kenny Florian 5 29.41%
Francisco Trinaldo 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

That was dull. Here's hoping the top of the card is at least funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Round 1 Strickland?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

crepeface posted:

depends on how they score the takedown

Nothing came of it so they shouldn't?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I guess Strickland can actually grapple. The takedowns led to nothing, to end of round 2

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

He's so tired. He hasn't even bothered to sit down. OK man

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I don't know who won

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Very close fight in my dumb opinion

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

He didn't do poo poo with his takedowns, why does he think that's determining the round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

For all I know people don't like rematches but I wouldn't mind seeing that again. Rob is fighting Costa, Adesanya returned to his home planet, Alex is a LH, no one gives a poo poo about Vettori, Khamzat is going to be threatening people on twitter for another year. I guess jared is around but I don't care