Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which UFC Middleweight should be champion instead of either of these dudes?
This poll is closed.
Robert Whittaker 5 29.41%
Yoel Romero 5 29.41%
Anthony Smith 0 0%
Kenny Florian 5 29.41%
Francisco Trinaldo 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

I've always had a soft spot for Jimmy Flick, and I don't know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

Illegal use of "Zombie", disqualify Cachoeira

They call her that cause her career is dead.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Oh it's because she shambles like a zombie.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Nice.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

This may be a dumb Dana White grudge match but BW still rules.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Did the commentary just forget the knockdowns in 2?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

CarlCX posted:

Yeah, they got way into the momentum and forgot what happened before. I personally had it 29-28 Sidey after giving him the third but I was pretty sure that would be a split and there's a decent argument either way.

I think it's close-ish but they're acting like it's a huge robbery when Sidey was badly hurt multiple times in multiple rounds. I scored it 29-28 Taveras, I don't think the late rally in 2 was enough to overcome the start of that round.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

It was a fine performance but I would've liked to see Woodson threaten Jourdain more. It felt like he had an edge but was content to let Jourdain try enough things that it was closer than it needed to be.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

I'm a huge Arnold Allen mark. WAR

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

In the slo-mo looked like his fingers were touching on maybe one of those?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Evloev is extremely good. Allen is not easy to take down and the scrambles were great, but Evloev has top tier wrestling. He's going to be vulnerable to getting hurt when switching to open his wrestling, though, I could see someone like Volk picking up on it and catching him while crossing.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Canadian Psycho

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

LMAO

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

There's a whole nother title fight. Let's hope it's quick.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Controlled DDP is just gonna slowly lose this fight. He's gotta go for his wild high paced poo poo.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Okay now DDP is really pushing him back and getting uncomfortable backfoot Strickland.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

CarlCX posted:

I feel like Strickland just kinda took the back half of round two off.

I think he's just much worse against actual pressure. Even though jabs are a great way to stop it, he doesn't like when exchanges continue.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Pivotal round 2. Could easily go either way.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

AHAHAHAHAH YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could actually see DDP holding onto the belt for a while. MW is pretty dire. I guess there's Allen and Chimaev coming up.

Or Adesanya could come back, destroy DDP's awkwardness, and then let himself get shut down by Strickland again.