Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I think it would be cool if the Packers win

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
can Matt LaFleur find it in himself to not flop on the West Coast???

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I was lied to; I thought this game was supposed to start 4 minutes ago

Also, I've been loving this song lately: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTlvn4zAj3Y

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Not sure field goals are gonna do it, Pack. Good throw by Love, just great defending on that one.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol Savage that hit you right in the numbers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like the chutzpah but I don't know if it's wise to keep challenging Warner and Ward specifically

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aw man, not our insane weirdo TE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What the gently caress is that spot

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Silicon Valley money coming in to the refs

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Well, that's what happens when you blitz and don't get any pressure.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Holy gently caress, Love

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God, every hit by the 49ers just looks like a loving killshot. It's been like that for more than a decade now.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Okay, next time they throw us a pick-six, let's be polite and accept it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alright, I feared something much uglier than a 1-point deficit at half time

We blew a big opportunity with the dropped pick-six, we had the refs steal one from us with the bad spot, but the other two bad end zone trips were just the result of the 49ers outplaying us between the great pass deflection and the big pass rush. If they keep us out of the end zone, we're not going to pull off the upset. Gotta be better in the second half to have a chance against a team this talented!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh gently caress we can't afford to lose Tom

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If they don't overturn this, actually audit these refs to see if Musk gave them Tesla stock

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

When you're defending Bo Melton, you simply HAVE to interfere

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

When you're defending Bo Melton, you simply HAVE to interfere

Well gently caress me I guess you do!!!!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I wonder if the 49ers player didn't listen to Coach Kyle and change those cleats?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

LOVE-2-KRAFT

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ahhhhh we gotta get these picks

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK, gotta say the pitches to Aaron Jones are struggling

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This farmer song makes me sad after seeing The Iron Claw

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamn what a catch

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ahhhh we're losing all our defenders

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Syntaxed posted:

Don’t kick the FG. Moody is rear end

Wasn't he 21/25 in the regular season? That's not amazing but it's fine

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Either the weather's getting worse or everyone is getting shook

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol that we're being diced by Juwan Jennings

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is setting up for Purdy to make 1-2 big throws in their last drive and for people to start talking about his clutch factor lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

DAMMIT CARLSON

This guy bloooows

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I feel like Shanahan obviously just hands it to CMC every play until he's got a touchdown with no time remaining.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Google Butt posted:

I have 0 faith in the sf defense so nothing matters

I don't think we're gonna see them again tonight

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

You have 3 time outs

Yes, but LaFleur has decided to trust the defense to keep them out of the endzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Lafluer is going to play for the FG and OT and gently caress it up

OK, but are you predicting this or are your balls, because one has proven to be very accurate so far