Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This injury report having all the graphics being IN-Knee or IN-Calf with the players pictures next to them make me believe that they live in those areas of their body when no one is watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think he got there but I don't think there's any way you win a challenge here.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was an easy throw and first down Purdy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Deebo back in the game? Not doing anything yet but back in the game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Deebo back in the game? Not doing anything yet but back in the game.

If it's a head thing why was he briefly back in the game before going back to the locker room?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It sure would be nice to have three more points right now :sigh:

I think that was the right call, it just didn't work. Or rather did work and you didn't get the spot.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Whew he really wanted to drop that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man if he got away with the hit (which he should have) and then took 15 yards after it.

Oh offsetting, so nothing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Packers gonna score here but Lenoir is having himself a series.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

It helps when you're throwing to an all pro tight end and have protection I guess

It's fun (as a not-NFC South rival fan) to imagine what he'd look like on the Falcons.

Not better than he does here, just wondering how well that'd work.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I understand running down the clock there, and I guess you have more time outs. But I'd rather have a play ready to go and run it just in case you need that third TO.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is...Erin Andrews wearing an old school fullback neckroll?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Lucky out of bounds there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think the ref saw an rear end down and didn't further than that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's a lot of time to reset kinda. More than a play clock's worth.

Whew if that penalty is on the 49ers...Aw, no drama.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man, didn't need to do that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Packers have had a couple of catches this game where it looks like they really didn't want to make them but did despite themselves because they were so wide open.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

Hated that pi call. Receiver wasn't even going for the ball just pushed back against the DB and flopped

It's still clearly a foul but the receiver wasn't even trying to catch that moon ball

That's when you've gotta make a play on the ball and not the man. It isn't ever going to be fair but that's your best bet, and while he was never going to get to the ball he certainly didn't need to do what he did.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
CMC is a little bit good at football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

trevorreznik posted:

I'm in a complete meltdown about 7 seed GB starting to pull away

I don't know if they'll end up winning this but the Pack really did seem to pull everything together at the right time. Cowboys, whatever, normal Cowboys poo poo, you can chalk it up to that. But these 49ers are pretty good.