Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That long slow blink was just Purdy telling everyone he loves them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

The good news is it should stop raining for an hour or so and then pick up right towards the end of the 4th.

Can someone break down how this will affect Purdy's glove usage, it's very important I know

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sweet gently caress these KC players commercials suck rear end

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

Holy poo poo thay guy from the Packers that recovered the fumble went to the ball like a loving MISSILE, what an awesome loving play

That was so yuge

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Smooth move you fuckin dummy, you were never gonna catch that

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Darth Brooks posted:

Kawalmus I say this with all sincerity, bite me. I hope the Ravens never win more than three games a season for the next century and that your entitled, whiny rear end learns some humility.

There are fans who have never seen a SB win and worrying that an upcoming SB win isn't unique enough is disgusting.

:lol:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You wonder how many qbs that flopped would have succeeded given the time to ripen Rodgers and Love has

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Woof.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Krusty: what the hell was that?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Ya blew it, kid

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Sometimes you just gotta chuck that poo poo man. Great season, bettors get fuckin wrecked

I mean, it wasn't one of those times

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DeepDickPizza posted:

Rain.

They really need to show more of those camera angles that actually show how bad it’s raining. You can’t even tell it’s raining from a lot of angles. But that shot was definitely throwing everyone’s game off all around.

Maybe the rain hit his head hard enough to make him chuck that awful pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

that is an entirely loving different game if that ball was spotted worth a poo poo

Also true, and they drat near did it twice