Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

gently caress the Cowboys

I missed the earlier game, but for good reason: I was at the Hall of Fame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

How was it? I've been thinking I need to finally find some time to take a vacation around there. At least one visit to get a lic of Big Dick Nick's jersey from his 7-TD game.

Awesome. Lots of cool stuff and displays, we spent a good 2 and 1/2 hours there and we probably could have spent more time at some displays. They didn’t have BDN’s 7 TD jersey on display, but they did have his Super Bowl jersey out.

Tom Coughlin’s play sheet from Super Bowl XLII.

And this I took for comedy:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That wasn’t a purdy pass

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was a purdy play

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
YouFool.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Run CMC

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’d be funny if the Packers turn it over again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I am so happy I taught my old dad clownball thanks to tff. He just started cackling at the fumble and shouted “CLOWNBALL”

:hellyeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The ball, it clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYcCVUuvXk