Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Grabby 49ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Savage got scorched there.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

9-dimensional chess from Shanahan

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Well, that could have been worse

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

A Sneaker Broker posted:

It looks like Luka Van Ness is replacing Rashan Gary. Oh boy. Hopefully, that wakes his rear end up.

Just for one play, probably not a thing

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

What the gently caress

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Play posted:

Hated that pi call. Receiver wasn't even going for the ball just pushed back against the DB and flopped

It's still clearly a foul but the receiver wasn't even trying to catch that moon ball

Lol

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Welp

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Canned Sunshine posted:

The Niners still need a TD, which has been difficult for them tonight. Packers fans still freaking out for no reason.

Lol

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Knew we were hosed after the missed fg. But good season, kept this one interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

that is an entirely loving different game if that ball was spotted worth a poo poo

Or if Savage houses that pick six