Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

this is playoff football baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

CMC going downhill owns

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Some 4wd low poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Lmao wtf was that poo poo. Sf looking rusty

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Why the gently caress didn't they put longer cleats on at the half

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Let him cook

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I want CMC to go unhinged and carry this team to victory

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Now if only we could get a loving stop

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

My loving heart, please idiot Niners secondary you are costing me years of my life

Srsly

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Jfc

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Play posted:

Holy poo poo so lucky that guy was there lol. This game is intense for such a lie scoring one

I hate it

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

What is this secondary dude I'm losing my poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Wtf is goin on bro

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

If this is a 3 and out I'm going to rage

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Thank loving god

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Don't waste downs like that

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Great time for a 3 and out you dumb gently caress this is what you get for not giving it to cmc

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

This poo poo is a fuckin mess

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Put CMC in as QB

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

He's got the loving yips

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Just give the loving ball to cmc you bastard

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

If you clowns keep wasting downs instead of just giving it to cmc I'm gonna loving snap

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Purdy is god damy useless

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Jennings is really stepping up tbh we'd be hosed without him right now

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Purdy wtf is wrong with u bro

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bruh

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I'm putting this poo poo on mute and watch it out the corner of my eye like a coward

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Somebody do something

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

biceps crimes posted:

Packers showing they’re the best NFC team. They’ll dumpster the Lions next weekend

Lol no they won't bitch!!!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Thank God if we don't capitalize on this..

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

I need Niners BS to outplay packers BS

Yeah need a few more CMC chunkers

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I have 0 faith in the sf defense so nothing matters

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

CMC magic please gently caress

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

They got the loving yips WTF

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

100% a catch

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

CMC bullshit engage please

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Canned Sunshine posted:

Too much time left

Yeah I'm not relaxed at all gently caress

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Rain pls start

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

This defense has me loving panicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Pick the loving ball gently caress