Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Quiet Feet posted:

What I like about this poll is that somehow of the four choices presented, the first three options combined don't' even equal the last option's total.

Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fsif posted:

This Fox halftime show is out of control. Just far too many deeply weird men jostling around in place

As a deeply weird man myself I find this offensive

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hated that pi call. Receiver wasn't even going for the ball just pushed back against the DB and flopped

It's still clearly a foul but the receiver wasn't even trying to catch that moon ball

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Dude, the DB was loving hugging him two second before the ball came

Yall didn't get my point, it was clearly a foul but the ball landed way beyond the receiver, ambry Thomas was pushing towards where the ball was landing and the receiver was just pushing against him for some reason. At least that's what it looked like

Just like all the way short passes that can draw a flag because the DB is running behind the receiver. I don't like those calls when though they are right technically

Play
Apr 25, 2006

drat what a nice cut

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The 7th Guest posted:

what it looked like to me was pass interference

That's what the very first sentence of my post said. In case you needed help with that

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Holy poo poo so lucky that guy was there lol. This game is intense for such a lie scoring one

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Kraft td incoming. Can feel it in my balls.

I can also feel it in your balls. You should probably get that checked out btw

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Your balls did not lie to you.

When do they

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I think these pattern matching concepts are hurting the niners because a true zone would've actually covered a bunch of these wide open throws.

Wilks getting badly out coached atm. I mean if someone gets beat that's one thing but there has to be someone there to get beat

Play
Apr 25, 2006

loving shameless behavior frankly. We don't need flopping in football there's enough of that in basketball and soccer

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shinji2015 posted:

What kills me about it is that it almost always works. It's why we need a sky judge

Honestly I think we need sky judge in all aspects of our lives, to decide all disputes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Packers or lions bills would be okay with me

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Packers Bill would be fun

It would be but lions bills I think would be best considering their histories. I just love an underdog / teams who have never won getting there

Play
Apr 25, 2006

A zone read for brock?? Okay...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Purdy is playing like absolute poo poo honestly. It's kinda weird, missing short easy throws like that. He looks shook

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shindragon posted:

Like not once did we run the loving ball with CMC there. Good playcalling kyle. you loving moron.

Kyle always does this poo poo. He's a pussy in crucial situations

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shindragon posted:

Kyle panicks when playing from behind. Abandons the run and passes every time even with drives ending incompletions.

Exactly it's terrible. He looks calm but inside he's an emotional mess because it makes no sense otherwise

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kirios posted:

Hot take:

Jordan Love isn’t really impressing me that much this game.

Nah he isn't but he's still been a lot better than Purdy. They've both been kinda rough

Play
Apr 25, 2006

What the gently caress happened to brock. Even if they win this team as it looks now isn't winning anything more

Play
Apr 25, 2006

surf rock posted:

This is setting up for Purdy to make 1-2 big throws in their last drive and for people to start talking about his clutch factor lol

Even if they win the narrative should be that purdy wilted under pressure badly and played like poo poo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Frustrated at how badly the qb play has been but game is still quite good

Play
Apr 25, 2006

That tackle attempt from owens was the saddest loving thing

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Lucky win for the niners. They played bad

Play
Apr 25, 2006

MoaM posted:

Decent game.

9ers definitely look mortal; gonna be an interesting stretch for the NFC.

They looked more than mortal they looked like dogshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

DeepDickPizza posted:

Ha. He was definitely feeling the clock breathing down his neck on that one. But the rain definitely didn’t help him falling over and throwing the wobbliest poo poo ever.

It makes it especially crazy how much Shanahan got away from the run. It seemed like the easy call for both teams.

The last niners touchdown drive he called quite a few runs and wouldn't you know it out worked