Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

i don't know gently caress about poo poo, man. sometimes that's fine

Heard chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7310421791648976174

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
josh allen is an old school greek hero, cursed by the gods to provide entertainment by being the perpetual loser in another hero's mythic arc.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I just don't think rodgers is a nazi

Read the post again and try to absorb the point of contrasting supposed nazi Rodgers and supposed sweetheart fundy QBs

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I guess they don’t know what that emoji is used for nowadays

should get a player to really start talking about eggplants

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I dont think rodgers has any strong beliefs other than making the world revolve around him and that a contrarian is smarter than us sheepish normals. Though being a nazi kinda tracks with both.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lotta circle jerking over what you guys think about a dude who didn't play in the divisional round for the divisional round aftermath thread.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
hes fun to dunk on

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I can't believe the Packers had a grey dick welfare scammer and a nazi QB back to back

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Black Sunshine posted:

I can't believe the Packers had a grey dick welfare scammer and a nazi QB back to back

FWIW, the grey dick welfare scammer is also probably a Nazi

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jordan Love will be right at home being on Joe Rogan's podcast or having a guest spot on the Pat McAffey Show in a couple years.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Ok guys that's enough of the nazi talk

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

My favourite thing about AM sports radio shows is the thinly veiled burning hatred the hosts have for the question "hey guys how you doing?"

werefinewhatsonyourmind

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Wait wait wait Jordan Love is dating Ron Stone's daughter?

Prime "let's remember a guy" material

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MJeff posted:

I increasingly am feeling like unless you have a really good one, or your punter is a good thrower or something, fake punts are just worse than going for it.

fake punts are extremely cool and wishnowsky getting his awesome on the fly fake for a first called back was the greatest Ref Crime of the season

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MikeCrotch posted:

Wait wait wait Jordan Love is dating Ron Stone's daughter?

Prime "let's remember a guy" material

yeah and her name is ron stone

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
LMAO

Poor Ronika. Dad got hit in the head one too many times.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
"Kylie, when I met you, the first day I met you, I was blackout drunk and fell asleep at the bar. This is part of the charm!"

https://twitter.com/newheightshow/status/1750163135817003384?t=qwThqTh_WPoM12gfDe3brA&s=19

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Black Sunshine posted:

big ben had the grey alien dick, brett favres dick looked like a normal hue to my mind

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

big ben had the grey alien dick, brett favres dick looked like a normal hue to my mind

Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate your dedication in this matter. While we're at it, do you happen to remember where Chris Cooley's dick falls on the hue scale?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Brett Favre's dick lived up to his jersey number.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

"we'll never forget you Brent" will always have a place in my heart

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The Lions's second touchdown on the 4th and goal was a fuckup:

https://twitter.com/The33rdTeamFB/status/1750245939099427249?t=uibqfd3gaF_O0pc3TLQMDg&s=19

Per the sun god, the personnel group brought to the field was the wrong one for the play they were going to run. Robinson's the third-string running back and incidentally, that was Craig edit: Reynold's only run of the game. Detroit fans even thought it was misdirection instead of a fuckup :v:

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jan 24, 2024

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

facialimpediment posted:

The Lions's second touchdown on the 4th and goal was a fuckup:

https://twitter.com/The33rdTeamFB/status/1750245939099427249?t=uibqfd3gaF_O0pc3TLQMDg&s=19

Per the sun god, the personnel group brought to the field was the wrong one for the play they were going to run. Robinson's the third-string running back and incidentally, that was Craig Robinson's only run of the game. Detroit fans even thought it was misdirection instead of a fuckup :v:

Reynolds! But the funny thing about it is Equanimeous was like, Craig is a tell, you always throw when he's on the field!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Craig Reynolds loving owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srobn4OSauE

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

facialimpediment posted:

Detroit fans even thought it was misdirection instead of a fuckup :v:

This was me, for real. I saw Reynolds in and thought, "Oh poo poo, they're passing" and when they handed it to him I thought it was intentional to make the Defense assume pass.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Q_res posted:

This was me, for real. I saw Reynolds in and thought, "Oh poo poo, they're passing" and when they handed it to him I thought it was intentional to make the Defense assume pass.

Just checked the TV feed - that was 4th down in the late 3rd quarter and Detroit still had all three timeouts. I'd like to think Dan Campbell et al realized the personnel fuckup but still decided Reynolds was a good MANBALL guy to keep the call the same.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

facialimpediment posted:

Just checked the TV feed - that was 4th down in the late 3rd quarter and Detroit still had all three timeouts. I'd like to think Dan Campbell et al realized the personnel fuckup but still decided Reynolds was a good MANBALL guy to keep the call the same.

It was intimidation, the bucs remembered what he did in the last game against Detroit and were afraid.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
When your RB3 is a god drat hero, you know you have a good loving team.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
My fondest memories of eagles past consist of a lot of RB3 memories tbh.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Asproigerosis posted:

My fondest memories of eagles past consist of a lot of RB3 memories tbh.

Correll Buckhalter, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

biceps crimes posted:

Dan Campbell can probably bench press Andy Reid's weight but benching a human is awkward since you can't really grip them like a barbell and the weight isn't evenly distributed. idk if Dan Campbell could bench Andy Reid himself without first getting some practice in by benching other lighter humans first

lmao at the earnest answer and name/post combo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I bet he could body slam him np

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Despera posted:

I dont think rodgers has any strong beliefs other than making the world revolve around him and that a contrarian is smarter than us sheepish normals. Though being a nazi kinda tracks with both.

I don't think he's a nazi, since he's fine with preventable diseases loving up any vulnerable person, regardless of their faith or ethnicity.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kalensc posted:

lmao at the earnest answer and name/post combo

I didn’t even notice this at the time lmao :thurman:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If the Lions win this weekend, I am looking forward to MuscleCoach ripping several phonebooks in half in the locker room and then his eyes turn white and he begins speaking in tongues.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Even better, if the Lions make it any further, Dan's gotta be on the precipice of a straight up ugly cry from the overwhelming joy

The man's ability to consistently get halfway there just from talking about his players caring about playing hard for each other is probably the most endearing football coach poo poo I've ever seen

The reality that it's the muscle coach doing it just makes it even cooler

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Rod Smart never forget

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

:rip: Earth, Wind, and Fire backfield of 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Rod Smart never forget

Nick Goings