Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Dog posted:

im gonna have to agree with the big K dog, its good to win the Superbowl

It's a hot take, but he's right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FizFashizzle posted:

Purdy is complete garbage

You have Bryce Young. You are not allowed to throw stones at any other QB.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Coldforge posted:

For the conditions I thought Purdy played okay. I'll take okay over throwing 2 picks, like Love did.

Also his receivers are hardly free from sin. What in the Good Lord's name was that drop, Kittle?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawalimus posted:

God drat it...Detroit now our only hoopoe

No, they're the Lions.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawalimus posted:

So? The 49ers were 2-0 and 3-0 at one point too. And thats part what makes it valuable. Once you lose it you cant get it back.

Counterpoint: I watched the Niners lose their first Super Bowl. To your team. Losing our undefeated Super Bowl record was the absolute least of my woes.

Always and forever.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Asproigerosis posted:

Ugh excuse me you should all be thankful your chargers won so many games back then, with such a talented roster. Really speaks to the entitlement of the fan base to doompost and lament the self destruction every season. Calling for the firing of Marty just because you didn't win the super bowl? Gauche.

Go away you fool.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Toaster Beef posted:

nevermind he's thriving here

Like fungus on old bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fat Jesus posted:

Guess you all heard Purdy saying they were going to bench him if they could get Tom Brady. What might we discern from this information?

Not much.