Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Harbaugh rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Superbowl losses are not good and teams that lose the SB usually do not make it back.

Most teams don’t make it back, hth

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Always fun to watch playoff posters encounter Kawalimus for the first time

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

Kawalmus I say this with all sincerity, bite me.

I hope the Ravens never win more than three games a season for the next century and that your entitled, whiny rear end learns some humility.

There are fans who have never seen a SB win and worrying that an upcoming SB win isn't unique enough is disgusting.

Don’t punish the rest of us just because he’s a psycho

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

gotta fit a few more in before the least motivated case of ALS of all time finally finishes off the source of the ravens power

:captainpop:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

AndrewP posted:

the smoothest drat TD catch you ever did see

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1748855347333263655#m

btw this is a Greg Roman play design that they kept, usually it's to Andrews

God the Ravens are so cool

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I just presume he wanders America like Jack Reacher with (slightly) less solving crimes and (slightly)more banging 60+ barfly strange in your area.

Tomsula is in Europe coaching the Rhein Fire of the ELF and just led them to an undefeated season and a championship

That sounds made up but I swear to god that every word of it is true

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

indigi posted:

there's only three top 5 QBs

I think I know what you are actually saying but I’m lollin at this math

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Guess the Ravens will have to do the needful next week

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

LiquidFriend posted:

Time for the Chiefs to be the scrappy underdogs that have to overcome all the odds to win the hearts of America.

:barf:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Getting trolled to death by 7 Ravens fans on a dead internet forum

It’s actually six of us, one psychopath that would murder the team so it could be perfect forever, and a dozen dumbshit fans of other teams who rush in to say “kawalimus was right” every time a play goes for negative yards

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Victorious Radia posted:

for me:
- lamar jackson kicks a ton of rear end and it was really funny watching ravens fans hate on him for wanting to get paid as much as a rapist in the offseason lol

This didn’t happen

(Unless you were hanging out around Ravens fans in Dundalk, in which case sorry you were in Dundalk)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Victorious Radia posted:

it was on these very dead and gay forums!! You cannot trick me!!!

I think we mostly came down on the side of wanting him to get paid but being reticent because he ended the last two years injured. I can’t think of anyone who didn’t want them to make a deal but maybe I’m forgetting someone.

We were going through a lot right then, OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

It's probably hard to NOT have a strong belief in a higher power and feel blessed by that power when you have athletic gifts that 99.99% of the planet wishes they had but simply can't due to factors beyond their control. All the work ethic in the world can't change genetics.

I'd publicly vouch for Satan myself but I get why they'd thank God.

Yeah most of this stuff is just kinda ingrained into people and to my ear is no different than the rest of the boilerplate athletespeak. Stroud seems to maybe be a little more vocal about it but it’s weird to get worked up about it.

Now if he starts doing Focus on the Family ads…